Little Easts Soccer is designed for preschool kids of all abilities of ages 3-5 years. Our program uses short, game-based sessions to introduce football to everyone in an inclusive way. It focuses on learning new skills, being active, making life-long, friends, and hopefully finding the next Easts FC Star. Our dedicated coaches ensure that all classes are well balanced between skill development and having fun. This is the entry point to Easts FC, with our Mini's program being the next step in the journey.
Please see some important information about our Term One Little Easts Preschool Program below:
Duration: 10 weeks
Registration cost: $20 per class (Active Kids Vouchers are accepted). Members will have the ability to book in for the whole term or select the day(s) that they wish to attend. We recommend registering for the whole term once registrations open as our program does sell out.
Term Two Details:
• Dates: Classes commence week of Monday 25th April for 10 weeks
• Thursday: 9:15am beginner & 10am intermediate – Waverley Synthetic
• Saturday: 8am & 8:45am beginner & 9:30am & 10:15am intermediate – Queens Park
• Sunday: 8am & 8:45am beginner & 9:30am & 10:15am intermediate - Queens Park
• Ages: Our program is for 3, 4 and 5 year olds
• Classes: Beginners 3-4 year olds & Intermediate 4+ year olds
*Remember groups are flexible and levels are only a recommendation
*Group option from 5 players available on a different day