Curious Kids provides speech pathology services for children up to 18 years old in your home, at your child's preschool or at their school. We work closely with other professionals involved in your child's care such as their GP, Paediatrician, Educational Psychologist, Teachers, Occupational Therapists etc.
We provide assessment, diagnosis and treatment for a range of speech and language difficulties and disorders including:
- Literacy difficulties such as dyslexia or general difficulties
in reading, writing or spelling
- Errors in speech and the articulation of words such as lisps, dysarthria, apraxia of speech and more
- Stuttering and fluency disorders
- Delays and disorders in putting words together to form sentences. These can be verbal or written language difficulties.
- Communication difficulties associated with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Social communication difficulties
We work across Sydney's Eastern Suburbs and Inner West. Check our website for more details on ...