Caulfield Lacrosse Club's Under 10s Lacrosse powered by Quick Stix program is a free-flowing form of lacrosse for children aged 5 to 9 years old to start learning the game.
• Enjoy a fun environment in which to learn the game of lacrosse
• Lacrosse combines hand-eye coordination and quick decision making
• Enjoy the positive social experience that team sports provide
• Join a pathway which can transition children into club-based competitive lacrosse at youth level
• Be introduced to one of the fastest growing international sports that is played in over 60 countries world-wide.
Registration costs for the 5 week program are:
1st child $50
2nd child $45
3rd+ child $40
All equipment is provided each session. Kids need to bring a drink bottle. Parental supervision is required.
There are 20 places available for this program so book via our website to reserve a place.
Caulfield Lacrosse Club is a Get Active Kids Provider. Details on our website.
Another 5 week Under 10s Lacrosse powered by Quick Stix will operate in Term 3 from July 14.